Domain Name: institutoespanol.com
Company Name: INSTITUTO ESPAÑOL, S.A.
Trade Name: INSTITUTO ESPAÑOL
Registered Office: P.I. Las Dueñas, 1 21740 Hinojos (Huelva)
Tax ID No.: A41002841
Registry data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville Folio 196 Volume 43 Sheet 2787 Registration 1 et seq.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way a person uses their equipment, they can be used to recognize a user.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can differentiate between:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies which are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. These are commonly known as first-party cookies.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies which are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. These are commonly known as third-party cookies.
Whenever cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is processed by a third party, they are considered third-party cookies.
Depending on the time they remain active in the user’s terminal, we can differentiate between:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only worth keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user at any one time (for example: a list of products purchased). These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent Cookies: This type of cookie continues to store data in the user’s terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to seVeral years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, remembering the items contained in an order, use of security features while browsing or sharing content through social networks.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the entity responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used for measuring activity on the websites, application or platform and for creating navigation profiles for the users of these sites, applications and platforms. This helps make improvements regarding the analysis of the data on the usage made by the users of the service.
- AdSEEtising cookies: These cookies permit the most efficient use of the adSEEtising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. This is based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral adSEEtising cookies: These allow the most efficient use of the adSEEtising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the creation of a specific profile on which the adSEEtising shown can be based.
- COOKIES USED
- DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
Cookies installed on your computer can be allowed, blocked or deleted by configuring the browser settings on your computer.
The browser can be configured to notify you of the reception of new cookies on the screen so you can prevent their installation.
The user can revoke the consent given when the cookies were installed and delete them at any time.
By deleting cookies, some services or functionalities may be partially or totally limited on some websites.
Each browser can be configured to accept or reject all cookies, or to choose which can be installed.
The links to the pages where you can learn how to configure the main browsers are the following:
- Microsoft Explorer:https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
The “Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On” which can be used to reject the analytical cookies of this service on all browsers, can be obtained through the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can see what types of cookies Google uses at this link: